To create, operate, and manage a business that provides products and services which release the full potential in employees, partners, and customers by inspiring and cultivating ideas that will promote knowledge and capability in people to meaningfully serve others.
- To establish meaningful relationships with partners to create and provide the following services:
- Provide training and continuing education materials.
- Increase the educational quality and usability of available materials.
- Advance learning methodologies using electronic delivery.
- Increase the availability and convenience of quality educational opportunities.
- Strengthen associated organizations and industries by providing better educational materials, methods, and opportunities.
- Improve the learning and retention experience for training and continuing education.
Authorized Provider of IACET CEUs
Prestigious Accreditation Demonstrates Commitment to
High-Quality Lifelong Learning
The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) has awarded Fitness Learning Systems the prestigious Authorized Provider accreditation. IACET Authorized Providers are the only organizations approved to offer IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The accreditation period extends for five years, and includes all programs offered or created during that time.
In order to achieve Authorized Provider accreditation, FLS completed a rigorous application process, including a review by an IACET site visitor, and successfully demonstrated adherence to the ANSI/IACET 1-2013 Standard addressing the design, development, administration, and evaluation of its programs. FLS has pledged its continued compliance with the Standard, and is now authorized to use the IACET name and Authorized Provider logo on promotional course material. In addition, FLS is now linked to the IACET web site and is recognized as offering the highest quality continuing education and training programs.
About IACET: The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) is a non-profit association dedicated to quality continuing education and training programs. IACET is the only standard-setting organization approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for continuing education and training. The ANSI/IACET Standard is the core of thousands of educational programs worldwide. For more information, please visit www.iacet.org or call 703-506-3275.