The heart is one of the most important organs in the body.
Learn how to keep your heart healthy and prevent and/or manage heart disease.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive 0.1 International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) continuing education credits.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the basic anatomy and function of the heart.
- Discuss the basics of heart disease and identify 8 primary and 4 additional risk factors for heart disease.
- Describe the causes and symptoms of heart disease.
- Discuss 6 complications of heart disease.
- Discuss 9 ways to help prevent heart disease.