Snacking has its benefits and its pitfalls. Learn how to snack smart and how to plan for your snack needs to get the desired results out of your snack efforts.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive 0.1 International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) continuing education credits.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the role that 3 macronutrients and water have in the diet.
- Define snacking and discuss the benefits of snacking.
- Discuss the problems with snacking and identify the difference between good and bad snacks.
- Describe 3 snack strategies and 8 tips for controlling snack food cravings.
- Explain how you could create a healthy snack behavior plan.