Cross generational communication can be a challenge both in the workplace and at home. Understanding where people "come from" and how their environment formed them helps you choose the most effective way to communicate and interact.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive 0.1 International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) continuing education credits.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss current generational dynamics in the workplace including generational definitions, historical influences, and stereotypes.
- Identify what factors primarily influenced and shaped the current 4 generations.
- Identify preferences for the 4 generations for 12 key areas related to business.
- Define "cuspers" and discuss the role of family birth order in generational differences.
- Discuss frequently asked questions about generational differences.
- Discuss personal and an organization's generational strategies.