Every day, from the moment you wake up in the morning, you are constantly making decisions. Using your core values, develop a strategy for making decisions that contributes positively to your health and wellness and helps you achieve work-life balance.
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive 0.1 International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) continuing education credits.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the eight dimensions of whole-person wellness.
- Explain what "values" are and how they guide your decision-making.
- Identify and prioritize your personal values.
- Distinguish between decisions that are aligned and misaligned with your personal values.
- Utilize decision-making tools to align your values with your decisions and behaviors.
- Apply value-based decision-making to improve your wellness and work-life balance.